We hope you are enjoying the summer break. Below is your supply list for the upcoming school year for Greek class.
Greek School Supply List
- 1 – 3 Ring Binder with 7 dividers (3 and up)
- 1 – 3 Subject notebook with folders (Kdg. through 3rd grade)
- 1 – Package of loose-leaf Notebook Paper ( College-Ruled/3 and up )
- 1 – Greek-English Dictionary (2nd grade and up)
- 2 – Packages of #2 pencils with erasers
- 2– packages of glue sticks
- 1 – Package of cap erasers
- 3 – Boxes of Tissues
- 3 – Rolls of Paper Towels
- 3 – Containers Disinfectant Wipes
- 2 - packages white copy paper
- 2 – package of plastic cups
- 2 – boxes of Zip lock bags (one of each gallon & quart size)
- 1 – packet Index cards, ruled or unruled for making flash cards (Grades 2nd and up )
- 1 – box for storing items labeled (recommend one that’s eight inches long by five inches wide by two inches deep to hold pencils, crayons, erasers, and glue sticks). (Grades 1 to 6 )
Note: Students will need to replace some of these items as needed throughout the school year. Borrowing or lending of these items will not be allowed as it leads to too many classroom interruptions.
Please keep to the list to avoid overspending on supplies that are not listed. Thank You!!